Tie Tuesday



How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. 2 Samuel 7:22 NIV


 Today's outfit inspiration!

PRESENT:


Today was tie day at school. Decided to participate in the very creative (...?) spirit week. Yesterday was bum day so I figured I'd save the pain of me in sweat pants again. Tomorrow is where's Waldo which I love, though I don't own a red and white striped sweater. (which I'm perfectly fine with)

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.
Jean Shirt: Forever 21
Black Necklace: Target
Navy Blue Tie: Dad's Closet
Printed Pants: Goodwill (originally Ann Taylor)
Shoes: Thrifted

PAST:
Where have I been?
So this is my apology for not posting within the past WEEK and leaving y'all with sweat pants! Gosh what was I thinking?! Getting out of town was what I was thinking! Got to spend my week with my best friends. Met up with my sister Kate and brother-in-law Brooks in Ohio for his Brooks' mom's wedding. Beautiful wedding and great family hangs. This time it included my best friend, and boyfriend, Thomas! (above) We shot a music video for Brooks, which will be out soon so I'll post a link! Check out Tom's photography and print company and like them on facebook!!

Isn't he handsome? :)

No comments