Super Stressed

The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare. Psalm 25:14-15 NIV

Superhero day at school. Posing with some cute friends! :)
Superwoman by day, maxi skirt wearer by night. 
If only I could feel like superwoman. Goodness gracious there is so much going on right now I can't even keep up. I should probably quit my job because I have to take off so much. I can not seem to get anything done. Can't keep up with anything and it's driving me crazy. Taking outfit pictures helps keep order in my life as weird as it sounds. So here's my after school // out to lunch with friends outfit of the day with of course, the online inspiration by Reetta Vahanen.















No comments