Battlefield

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12NIV

Today.
Went on an adventure with one of my best friends, Joel. Taking pictures is always the best therapy. Usually i focus more on people, but the battlefield provided so many textures and amazing colors that I could not resist. It was simply lovely. Especially the quality time with Joely who just converted from video games to photography and is super good. Loving my friends and loving my life.

















Outfit
Plaid Shirt- Forever21
Crewneck- The Fine Print
Jeans- American Eagle
Shoes- Forever21

Yesterday.
Saturday was homecoming!!! YAY! Expect cute pictures to come with my handsome, loving, kind, and courageous date. :) He is my person I'm so lucky he agreed to come to homecoming and make me look good. Eeep, keep a look out!

No comments