Featured Friday: Introduction

Yeahhhh! I'm starting a "Featured Friday" keeping with the weekday spinoff thing. I'm soooo excited.

On this day, I'll be posting a feature of anything/anyone that I find as an inspiration in my life that week. I'm super excited to start another segment of my week to blogging!

My objective with this devoted-day post is that I can get back into the fashion part of my blog, which started it all. Though often times I am more inspired by a person's uniqueness and individuality within their wardrobe than the actual clothes. Other times, it is simply the heart within the person that is inspiring and the way they carry themselves. With that being said, this could really go any direction.

A few years ago, I would find posts of street fashion that I would pull apart and use as outfit inspiration making it work with what I had. My hope is that I can begin to feature those inspirations and others can be inspired too.

We will see what happens.

Happy Friday!

No comments