Coffee Mondays: Busy!

Hello all!

It's Monday again?

Wowzas I am almost finished this semester. I realize that I have not been consistent with coffee Monday posts, nor have I even been drinking coffee! *Gasp*

So I have been so super busy lately.

During March I...
Went to Seattle
Did a ton of homework
Worked long hours
Invented new games
Visited home
Went to an engagement party
Spent time with old friends
Spent time with new friends
Spent majority of my time with Tom
Got a job for the summer
Looked at apartments with my best friend



Since April I...
Found housing for the summer
Ditched all summer plans
Started from scratch
Signed up for an internship
Explored Phoenixville
Took a walk in Valley Forge National Park
Went shopping
Did more exploring
Took a TON of pictures
Launched my new photography site.

Maybe give it a gander?


2 comments

  1. I love your new site, Emily! The pictures of your sister sitting on the couch are my favorite. They feel so sister-like :)

    ReplyDelete