Featured Friday: The Darling November Blog

It's that time of week again, Friday! Wow. So, we begin the featured Friday posting with my favorite blog! If you have to choose between reading my post and exploring her blog, go explore her blog. 



This gem is my best friend. Kate Page, the author and creator of darlingnovember blog, is my inspiration this week.

Kate is my older sister by 6-years, and somehow she is able to tolerate a friendship with her kid-sister. She, her husband Brooks, and dog Henry, reside in Seattle Washington. Every time I visit her and her family, it is always sunny! In Seattle, too!! I like to think it's because we are together.

Now let me explain some things about her. Kate is a loving soul with an adventurous spirit. I have always strived to be more like her. "...she laughs without fear of the future" (Prov. 31:25). Kate is fearless. She moved across the country away from everything familiar, that my friends, takes guts. Kate is badass. She doesn't make excuses when it comes to taking care of herself. Bouldering is a hobby. I watched as she worked hard putting hours in to become a certified yoga instructor. Which a few weeks ago became official!!!
She also has crazy amazing style (anthro lovers, follow her). She blogs semi-regularly about life, and includes her recent outfits which are always gorgeous. Someday my closet will be that nice, but until then I will just borrow her stuff. Sister benefits.

Kate has accomplished so much and doesn't disregard her passions. This inspires me.

Jungle Lion, I love ya.

-Em

You can ceck out Kate's blog at darlingnovember.blogspot.com and follow her journey as well as peek inside her closet.

No comments