Breakfast, Doughnuts, and Antiques.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 NIV
That is right everyone, $28,000 for this.
HELLO WORLD.
Just some pictures of what I did today. (Which ended up being a bunch of activities)


Breakfast with Molly J!



Coffee Shop filled with awesome fellowship with myself..





Brooks' doughnut.. too sweet.



Some antique finds.. 




Waazzup big guy.

So after a long break I'm back to posting! I post whenever there's a worthy outfit or day, so only once in awhile. If I am lucky then once or twice a week. I'm a busy girl! Wishing everyone happy holidays and new year!





OUTFIT;
Cherry Red Doc Martens: Doc Marten
Dark Blue Skinny Jeans: American Eagle (of course)
Cheeta Shirt: Forever21
White Undershirt: Forever21
Gold Chain: Forever21

No comments