Thanksgiving and Back Friday Palooza!


Thanksgiving Break and Back Friday Palooza!

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. John 6:35 NIV

Philadelphia

For thanksgiving this year, my family went to Philadelphia to visit my uncle, aunt, and cousins. It was so great to get to see them again and eat good food! My cousins are gorgeous and big fashionistas so it is a natural tendency to end up begging our parents by the end of the night to go black friday shopping. This year our dreams were a reality. Thomas had thanksgiving dinner with his family and then met up with us at 9. PRIME SHOPPING TIMES considering black Friday started on Thursday this year? I'm not complaining. 




My beauty guru cousin Nicole. Watch her Black Friday Haul here!


 
Thanksgiving selfie.

Black Friday Sweet Deals For Reals!

Charlotte Russe! 

$5 Statement Necklaces. (They also had a shoe sale; buy one get one $5)




Pac Sun!

More necklaces.











Forever 21! 

So there weren't many sales there, but I've been after one of these fur vest for a long time and I finally got my hands on it. Eep! Favorite purchase.



Cotton On!

40% off of the whole store.






Charming Charlie!

The coolest store I've ever been in. Made me feel like a princess with all of the jewelry everywhere. I bought these scarves for Christmas presents and they're super cute. 




 I also ended up getting two watches, which will probably be seen in future outfit pictures!

Hollister!

So I ran into Hollister to buy some perfume because the store said 50% off of everything. They didn't tell me this did not include fragrances. I even got pushed by a large man. Why man, why? Were not even going into the same section... But I love this smell so I bought it anyway.. :)



So that's my black Friday haul yay!

Break

So Thomas came to Gettysburg for some of my break and every time we are together I am just completely taken away with how lucky I am to have such a generous, kind, loving, and hilarious boy to be in a relationship with. A few days ago we went to the battlefields really early to watch the sunrise. It was so beautiful and such an awesome experience to see. Everyone should get up early at least once and experience the beauty in the change from dark to light.







Outfit 

So I was up doing homework last night until 5 am woop! Go procrastination! Any way, I just threw on some clothes so I could have maximum sleeping time. BY THE WAY, by awesome "Joffee" sweatshirt is from The Fine Print and it's super comfy! Yay for cute lazy days!!








Purple Vest: Community Aide (Thrifted)
thecomputernerd01 Sweatshirt: Stolen from boyfriend
White Knit Scarf: American Eagle
Black Leggings: Forever 21
Leg Warmers: Hand-Me-Down from Kate
Black Boots: Charlotte Russe (got while black Friday shopping)
Black Watch: Charming Charlie











No comments