Will Winter Ever End?!

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 NIV


IT'S THE MONTH OF LOVE. HAPPY FEBRUARY! :)

So the snow is back and it seems to want to stay around a little bit longer than usual this season.

This is some pictures from Lake Meade I took the other week. We're are cleaning it out for the first time in a long time! Go family!
ooo scenery.

So due to the snowy spirit and my abundant boot collection, I decided I would wear my boots for the next week or so. This way I maximize my usage of them considering (hopefully) after this snow, spring will be arriving and boots will slowly be put back into the box until next year. 

So yesterday I started with a pair that I rarely wear. 





 1. Brown Combat Boots 
I bought from famous footwear probably 3 years ago.
I was super excited when I bought them and wore them a lot. Though even with that small heal, I was uncomfortable because the shoes made me taller than everyone (3 yrs. ago when everyone was still short). I don't think I really ever got over that feeling so I just don't wear them that often.
They are warm inside with a sheep's wool-like texture. SUPA NICE. 

  






 2. Black Ankle Boots




 I just got these from Target!! And I was soooo excited. Love at first sight you know? Okay so I wore them today and besides some miner aches from the sides, they were really comfortable! I think the best part is that the heal doesn't make an obnoxiously loud noise when I walk across hard surfaces. That is so annoying when I'm walking down my school hallways. 
Super cute, if you're looking for trendy new boots, go to Target! 


I paired these boots with black skinny jeans a looser fitting graphic-t and a light grey cardigan.





OOTD
Black Ankle boots- Target (On sale for 25 online)
Graphic-T- Birthday Present from Kate
Grey Cardigan- American Eagle
Black Skinnies- American Eagle
Black Watch- Charming Charlie's

(So do you like the OOTD picture? I want to start making more of these so you can see different ways of wearing the boots in different looks without having to go through 1 million outfit changes. So more of these to come!)

No comments