H&M Haul

Nehemiah 8:10

10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Past week:
-feeling at peace
-new glasses
-realizing I'm poor
-staying up too late
-praying a lot
-feeling joyful
-getting pimples
-had actual conversations with acquaintances
-derivatives are pointless
-appreciating my friends
-lunch date with Hannah Weisensale

Pretty sure the only crappy part of this week was that I got cut off this morning while driving to school.. And if that's my biggest issue then LIFE IS GOOD. I am blessed.
HAUL:
So while in Jersey, Tom and I went shopping (yay). I splurged in H&M, got a few things from forever21, and took home this awesome T-shirt for Tom's mission trip.
His class leaves Friday at 3 am so prayers for safe travels would be much appreciated, I'm sure. 

These are some nice steals I got from the mall.









Jewelry:





Finally snatched a leather jacket for 12 DOLLARS at forever21. Um yes. 

What we concluded: Every store had sales right now in order to bring in the next seasons stuff, so if you want to go shopping now is a good time. Of course there will always be sales, and probably more important things to put your money towards but I'm content with my decisions. :)



Hey look at me posting on Monday's and Friday's :) I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging thing.



No comments