October 2019 | Debt Update



October Debt Update:

We're at a debt standstill right now & if you were to ask me how we are doing I'd say "ok." 

Not good but not particularly bad - just ok.

Right now we have $17,784 left in my student loans. My goal in this whole process is to be as open and honest as possible about what we're doing and going through during our debt repayment.

Our goal for October is to pay off $3,000 in debt. We had to buy Copeland with credit based on the store we got him from so he is now paid off and so is a big chunk of my smaller loan.

So far we've paid off $2,288.68 in loans for October meaning we have $711.32 to go!

I have about $600 I know for sure is coming in before the end of the month, I just have about $100 more to figure out. I'm sure we can make it work.

Where are you in your debt-free journey?

No comments