Bad Hair Cut

I had a whole post written out today before I remembered what I wanted to talk about!

CHOPPING IT OFF.
Have you ever had a bad hair cut? I have the worst luck with haircuts and etc. One time it was cut like a little german boy. The next time a lady dyed half of my hair bleach blonde when I asked for an ombre. Then when I asked for it to be cut and colored, I got golden hair and a 12-year old hair cut.
Sometimes my life feels like a bad hair cut. Sometimes things suck and people don't help.
Last week I found myself really upset about my future. To be honest I'm not crazy about the college I go to and looking at my alternative options really stresses me out. These are major, life - altering decisions people. Like how am I supposed to know all of this stuff? Ok, I have a general direction. Well, I have about 5 different general directions. I get frustrated about this stuff because I feel like no one is helping me with this or cares. On top of all of my stressful future stuff, I was angry about my hair cut that costs way too much money and wasn't what I wanted at all. So I looked up a few videos and CUT MY OWN HAIR. That's when I realized, sometimes most times you have to take your own scissors and cut your own damn hair. Thats life too for me. Nothing gets done until I figure it all out, take my own scissors and make it happen. I like my hair.

So yeah. I've got my scissors with me. Watch out world.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have it figured out. I'm not even close to knowing what I want to do next. But, I know I have control and God's got my back so I'm good.



before
after

1 comment

  1. I loved this post! Your hair looks so cute :) But that is such a great analogy with life. Sometimes we have to get things done ourselves and make our own decisions because we can't wait on people forever, we can't have them always telling us to do. Thank you for sharing your heart about this Emily!

    ReplyDelete