Tall Grass

Hello Internet! Long time no post. But I refuse to give up! I refuse to give in! I've had dreams and goals for my blog and I can feel them starting to take place (dances to beat of heart). So yeah I wanted to go back to where I began on this blog with outfits! I followed blogs before that were amazing, but all of the outfits had a price tag equal to my college tuition. That just won't do. I wanted to bring it back to show some online inspo and how I am adapting my wardrobe and using my non-existent budget to make it work. So Wednesday's will just be outfits and everything clothes!



Babydoll dresses are really popular this summer. Unfortunately I am too tall to wear things as dresses. Luckily ripped jeans are trending too so I can get away with these babies!


He didn't give me a chance to smile but it's alright because he smiling enough for the both of us. 



Shirt: Cotton On $5
Pants: American Eagle Jeans (3yrsold)
Shoes: Arizona Jeans Recent Thrift

Keep an eye out for a thrift haul soon! 


1 comment