TIMETIMETIME

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
My time has slipped away from me and for awhile, I haven't been able to grab it back. If I'm not at school, I'm at work. If I'm not at work, I'm at cheerleading. If I'm not at cheerleading I'm doing a million other things and the way things go, I'm not home until it is dark outside. Soo keep an eye out for my night series! The only reason I shot this this morning was because I was awake and we had a two-hour delay. YAY. But for real, every time I forget and show up.. every single time. Sorry it's been a weekish, I haven't put aside enough time... Oops

This Week;

This week I'm journeying out to Missouri with mes parents to visit Evangel, where I was recently accepted. So excited for the college process to be moving forward. Opening up this new chapter is super exciting. I'll also be putting in my two week notice this week for the fourth time. It's actually going to happen this time! I promise. 

Also my dreams of the chess team have been shot down the gutter (sad). I talked it over with my cheerleading coach who told me I couldn't miss any of her practices, and therefore there will be no chess for me. I really wanted one of those cool t-shirts.


It's also Brittni Blanks birthday (my bestfriend). 










I recently splurged on some cherry red 1460 Doc Martens which I may have replaced my significant other with.. (just joshin' love ya Tom!) But forreal, some deep cherry red love right there. 

Black Necklace: Target
Jean Dress: American Eagle Outfitters
Grey Knit Cardigan: Gap
Black Braided Belt: H&M
Polkadot Tights: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Cherry Red 1460 Doc Martens

Outfit inspiration that looks way better on her..
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/426716133414599194/
p.s. I'm now posting on Mondays and Fridays yay!

No comments