Blue

Deuteronomy 31:6

New Living Translation (NLT)
So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”














Hi. Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet but a series of unfortunate events led to strep throat for the third time in a month and absolute havoc in my time management skills. This though is first on my list of things to do, how embarrassing. So, there is no inspiration for this outfit besides my new shoes that I wanted to wear. :) I think it came together nicely.

Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle (of course)
Blue Shirt: TJ max
Ring: American Eagle
Bracelet: Dealias 
Blue Earrings: Shop at NJ beach
Green Jacket: H&M

Give love, accept love.

No comments